Creamy Garlic Salad Dressing
"Most commercial garlic dressings don’t have enough garlic taste for me, but this one always hits the spot. The thick and creamy dressing will jazz up any salad." —Michele Odstrcilek of Lemont, Illinois
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk and sugar.
- Stir in the onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 5 teaspoons equals 33 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.