Creamy Garlic Meatballs Recipe
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- Hot mashed potatoes
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine flour and soups. Stir in the water and seasonings until blended. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add meatballs; return to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve over mashed potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Creamy Garlic Meatballs
"I did not really care for this at all. The only thing I could taste was salt. Would not make again."
"I used my homemade meatballs with this recipe. My family loved this and I will definitely make this recipe again! :)"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.