Creamy Garlic Ham Spread Recipe
"This rich and creamy cracker spread is great to snack on when watching football games," assures Elsie Krueger of Bloomer, Wisconsin. "You can have it ready in about 10 minutes. Feel free to substitute crabmeat for the ham," she suggests.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- 1/2 pound cubed fully cooked ham
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the first six ingredients until well blended. Stir in ham.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and heat at 50% power for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Garlic Ham Spread in Quick Cooking September/October 2002, p51
Reviews for Creamy Garlic Ham Spread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >