Creamy Garlic French Dressing
This French dressing whips up in no time and tastes better than any bottled dressing. Why don't you see if your family likes it as much as mine does?
10-12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mixed salad greens
- In a blender or food processor, combine the first six ingredients.
- Cover and process until smooth. Pour into a jar or bowl; chill for
- 20 minutes before serving. Serve over salad greens. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 27 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.