Creamy Garlic Dressing
This zippy dressing gives a refreshing warm-weather salad added punch. The wonderful garlic taste comes through as this creamy mixture coats the lettuce beautifully.Sally Holbrook, Pasadena, California
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, sour cream,
- cream, vinegar, salt and garlic; shake well. Chill. Serve with salad
- greens. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 183 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.