Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the apple, turkey, pineapple and grapes. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Fold into the turkey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 182 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 16 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.