Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad Recipe
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1-1/4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup halved seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the apple, turkey, pineapple and grapes. In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, lemon juice and mayonnaise. Fold into the turkey mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 182 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 146mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Creamy Fruited Turkey Salad
"I made this without the turkey or apple and lemon juice. Very good fruit salad. I sometimes add coconut if I have any on hand."
"I wanted to try this recipe, but didn't have the turkey or an apple. I thought the other ingredients could stand alone. So, I made it as just a fruit salad omitting the apple, turkey and lemon juice. Delicious!"