From Red Oak, Oklahoma, Lisa Dunn writes, "Kids can't wait to eat this refreshing salad...I know ours can't! It's healthy, simple to make and tastes great. Our family can't get enough of it."
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 medium apple, diced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- In a serving bowl, combine the fruit cocktail, bananas, apple and orange. Combine the pudding mix and yogurt until smooth. Add to fruit mixture; stir to coat. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Salad in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p40
Reviews for Creamy Fruit Salad with Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review