Creamy Fruit Salad Medley Recipe
- 2 medium apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped peeled mango
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the apples, mango, grapes and sour cream. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in the walnuts. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream) equals 101 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1-1/2 fruit.