“I’m on a low-fat diet,“ explains Gerldean Cade from Brookhaven, Mississippi. “So I created this light, refreshing recipe using my favorite fruits to take to church quiltings for lunch. And everyone just loves it!“
- 2 medium apples, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups chopped peeled mango
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, mango, grapes and sour cream. Refrigerate until serving. Just before serving, stir in the walnuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p25
Reviews for Creamy Fruit Salad Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review