Creamy Fruit Medley Recipe
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1. Set aside 1 cup whipped topping. Place the remaining topping in a large bowl; sprinkle with gelatin and stir until combined. Fold in the pineapple, oranges, marshmallows and pecans if desired. Garnish with reserved topping. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 403 calories, 13 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Fruit Medley
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.