Creamy Fruit Fluff
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
8 ServingsReady In Time 15 minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (.3-oz) pkg. sugar free orange gelatin
- 1 (.3-oz.) pkg. sugar free lemon gelatin
- 1 (12.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Apricot Sugar Free Preserves
- 1 (8 oz.) container sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place pineapple with juice in microwave-safe medium bowl. Microwave
- on HIGH for 1 minute. Add both flavors gelatin powder and stir for 1
- minute or until dissolved. Chill 15 minutes.
- Stir in preserves. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Chill for 1 hour
- or until firm.
- Serve in small custard cups topped with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Yield: 8 servings (1/2 c. each).
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.