Creamy Fruit Dip
"You can whip this three-ingredient dip in no time in a blender or with a mixer," points out Bonnie Wither of Branford, Connecticut. "It's yummy and smooth and goes great with any kind of fresh fruit."
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- Fresh whole strawberries
- Sliced kiwifruit
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and concentrate until smooth. Fold in
- marshmallow creme. Serve with fruit. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: One 2-tablespoons serving of dip (prepared with fat-free cream cheese) equals 56 calories, 79 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 12 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 0 fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.