Creamy Fruit Dip in Lemon Shells Recipe
Since my husband and I host most of our family's holiday gatherings, I'm always trying new recipes. Guests especially enjoy this creamy, citrus fruit dip.—Erin Martinez, Kendall Park, New Jersey
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 to 3 medium lemons
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, lemonade concentrate and honey until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 2. Cut lemons in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp (discard or save for another use). Spoon dip into lemon shells. Serve with fresh fruit. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without fruit) equals 74 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Fruit Dip in Lemon Shells
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC