Creamy Fruit Delight Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (6 ounces) peach baby food
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the baby food, ginger and nutmeg. Stir in the pie filling, fruit cocktail, oranges and pineapple. Fold in whipped topping, marshmallows and nuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 264 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Fruit Delight
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.