Creamy Frozen Raspberry Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen white grape-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups whipped topping
- Chocolate curls or grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the concentrate, cream cheese and sugar. Cover and process until smooth; pour into a large bowl and fold in the whipped topping. Pour over the crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
1 slice (calculated without chocolate) equals 292 calories, 17 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.