- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) frozen white grape-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups whipped topping
- Chocolate curls or grated chocolate, optional
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the concentrate, cream cheese and sugar. Cover and process until smooth; pour into a large bowl and fold in the whipped topping. Pour over the crust. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chocolate curls if desired. Yield: 10 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Creamy Frozen Raspberry Dessert
Sort By :
"I love raspberries! I plan on using the crust from my frozen strawberry desset. It is like a sugar cookie dough that gets baked then broken up. It adds just the right crunch and flavor."
"Very yummy dessert! Extremely fast and easy to make, I bought a pre-made pie crust and it worked great. I agree that 4 cups of whipped topping is probably too much. Not too sweet, a little tart but very delicious!"
"Great dessert! Nice that it wasn't too sweet. I wasn't able to find the concentrate listed so I used raspberry concentrate without grape. I will definitely make this again!"
"I couldn't find chocolate wafers so I used vanilla flavored ones. Worked out great! What a yummy dessert!"
"I used a prepackaged chocolate cookie crust, which cut down on the prep time. I too found using 4 c whipped topping was too much. I would cut it down to 2 c next time also. It was a light, refreshing dessert! I would make it again!"