Creamy Frozen Fruit Cups Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh mint, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Halve 9 cherries; chop the remaining cherries. Set aside halved cherries and 18 oranges for garnish. Add the pineapple, pecans and chopped cherries to cream cheese mixture.Fold in whipped topping and remaining oranges.
- Line muffin cups with paper or foil liners. Spoon fruit mixture into cups; garnish with reserved cherries and oranges. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top with mint if desired. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Creamy Frozen Fruit Cups(9)
Sort By :
Wonderful, light, summer treat. Easy for make-ahead meals.
Awesome, not overly sweet, only made 14 for me. me
Easy to make and very delicious. Great to put in the freezer for later.
absolutely love them. Not too sweet, but creamy and perfect
These fruit cups are great for summer picnics. Everyone asks for the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cherry Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Fruit Recipes >
- Fruit Salad Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >