Creamy French Dressing
You'll need just a few ingredients from your pantry to blend together this mild homemade dressing. It's very thick, creamy and perfect on tossed salad greens.
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients; cover
- and process until blended. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-3/4
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 70 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.