Creamy Floret Salad
From Judy McCarthy, this medley of cauliflower, tomatoes and broccoli gets a quick kick from ranch dressing. "The recipe originally called for grated Parmesan, but I prefer shredded," she notes from Derby, Kansas.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 83 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.