Creamy Floret Salad Recipe
From Judy McCarthy, this medley of cauliflower, tomatoes and broccoli gets a quick kick from ranch dressing. "The recipe originally called for grated Parmesan, but I prefer shredded," she notes from Derby, Kansas.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 83 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Creamy Floret Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC