From Judy McCarthy, this medley of cauliflower, tomatoes and broccoli gets a quick kick from ranch dressing. "The recipe originally called for grated Parmesan, but I prefer shredded," she notes from Derby, Kansas.
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a serving bowl, combine all ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Floret Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p9
Reviews for Creamy Floret Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review