- thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons butter for 3
- minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and set
- In same skillet, cook zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, snow peas, red
- pepper, green onions and garlic in remaining butter and olive oil
- until tender. Transfer vegetables, including broccoli and asparagus,
- to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In same skillet, bring cream to a boil. Boil for 2-3 minutes,
- stirring constantly. Add cooked fettuccine and parsley to cream;
- toss until noodles are coated. Add fettuccine mixture to vegetables.
- Add chicken and toss to combine. Place on serving platter. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 1,182 calories, 75 g fat (42 g saturated fat), 248 mg cholesterol, 647 mg sodium, 96 g carbohydrate, 10 g fiber, 38 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now