Creamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Add the ham, peas, cheese, cream and fettuccine to pan. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 431 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 1,097 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.