Creamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fettuccine
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain. Add the ham, peas, cheese, cream and fettuccine to pan. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Creamy Fettuccine with Ham and Peas
Sort By :
This easy and a great way to use leftover ham.
My family loves this dish and it is so quick and easy. We are not a fan of peas, so I add mixed vegetables (which I quickly cook in the microwave) which makes it look even more colorful. Yummy!
Made it for a Ladies Bible study...they all loved it