Creamy Egg Spread Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, quartered
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Pinch white pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, optional
- 1. In a blender, combine first five ingredients; process until smooth. Add egg quarters, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add cream cheese, salt and pepper; process until creamy. Stir in dill if desired. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 99 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Egg Spread
"Surprisingly good. It tastes great with pretzels to make a easy to grab snack. Works better for me in a food processor than a blender. Love the dilll taste. It is a nice touch."
"Nothing short of amazing!!!!!!"
"So good, its is light and creamy. Good with crackers or vegetables. Surprisingly not like deviled eggs or egg salad. I have made it many times over the years."