Creamy Egg Salad Recipe
I love this egg salad's versatility - serve it on a nest of mixed greens, tucked into a sandwich or with your favorite crisp crackers. —Cynthia Kohlberg, Syracuse, Indiana
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
1/2 cup equals 234 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 268 mg cholesterol, 466 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC