Creamy Egg Salad
"This is great on greens, in a sandwich or on crackers," notes field editor Cynthia Kohlberg of Syracuse, Indiana.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until
- smooth. Add green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in
- eggs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 236 calories, 19 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 302 mg cholesterol, 459 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.