- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad
Sort By :
"A great recipe to make at Easter!"
"This is the best egg salad!"
"What an amazing egg salad! Best ever. Thanks for the easy recipe and a great way to use up hardboiled eggs from Easter."
"The addition of cream cheese in this classic salad really makes a big difference. As a field editor I rate this recipe a 5-star winner."
"I love egg salad and this recipe is so good!! I love the crunch of the sweet peppers and celery. I will be making this often during the summer months. A nice cool and refreshing salad to serve as a sandwich or on greens with some chopped almonds on top."