Creamy Egg Salad Sandwiches Recipe
My family looks forward to these sandwiches year-round. But I reach for this recipe most often after Easter, when I have lots of leftover hard-cooked eggs.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Stir in eggs. Chill for 1 hour.
- 2. Spread 1/2 cup onto four slices of bread. Cover with remaining bread. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 437 calories, 26g fat (11g saturated fat), 358mg cholesterol, 804mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad Sandwiches
Reviewed Nov. 14, 2011
"This turned out deliciously!!!~ Theresa"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC