- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad
Sort By :
"Best egg salad I've ever tasted. Kept well over a couple of days."
"I made this for my husband who had been asking for egg salad. I am not a fan of it normally but it was pretty good. I will make it again."
"This is my favorite egg salad recipe by far! So tasty!"
"Yummy- this is the best egg salad recipe I have ever had! Definite keeper... :)"