- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad
Sort By :
"The addition of cream cheese in this classic salad really makes a big difference. As a field editor I rate this recipe a 5-star winner."
"I love egg salad and this recipe is so good!! I love the crunch of the sweet peppers and celery. I will be making this often during the summer months. A nice cool and refreshing salad to serve as a sandwich or on greens with some chopped almonds on top."
"Best egg salad I've ever tasted. Kept well over a couple of days."
"I made this for my husband who had been asking for egg salad. I am not a fan of it normally but it was pretty good. I will make it again."
"This is my favorite egg salad recipe by far! So tasty!"