- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad
"Really good! I took it up a notch with chopped bacon. Very creamy and wonderful!"
"Pretty good. Prepared as written, it lacked the flavor that I usually like in egg salad. We doctored it up with some added celery salt, toasted onion powder and a bit of mustard."
"This egg salad is delicious. I did leave out the celery. I will make this again and again. Thank for for this recipe."
"A great recipe to make at Easter!"
"This is the best egg salad!"