- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green or sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until smooth. Add green pepper, celery, relish and parsley. Fold in eggs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Egg Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1999, p54
Reviews for Creamy Egg Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2014
Best egg salad I've ever tasted. Kept well over a couple of days.