Creamy Dilled Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Thinly slice potatoes; add to the yogurt mixture and toss gently until coated. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
2/3 cup: 101 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Creamy Dilled Potato Salad
"I love potato salad! The green onion makes this one a bit different, without straying too far from the picnic classic."
"Very good. I left the jackets on the potatoes. I used 1 1/2 t. dill weed and add 1/4 t. salt and left out the curry powder because I do not like curry."