Creamy Dilled Potato Salad Recipe
Curry, dill and Dijon mustard provide the tangy flavor in this creamy potato salad from Rosemarie Kondrk of Old Bridge, New Jersey.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes; drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Thinly slice potatoes; add to the yogurt mixture and toss gently until coated. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
One 2/3-cup serving equals 101 calories, trace fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC