- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Thinly slice potatoes; add to the yogurt mixture and toss gently until coated. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Dilled Potato Salad
"I love potato salad! The green onion makes this one a bit different, without straying too far from the picnic classic."
"Very good. I left the jackets on the potatoes. I used 1 1/2 t. dill weed and add 1/4 t. salt and left out the curry powder because I do not like curry."