Creamy Dill Salmon Steaks Recipe
The moist salmon steaks and simple sauce are cooked in the same skillet for each prep and cleanup. "Friends have found this dinner to be elegant and delicious," says Valerie Hutson of Byron, Minnesota.
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the onions in butter. Add the soup, cream, wine or broth and dill. Place salmon steaks on top. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 866 calories, 53g fat (14g saturated fat), 262mg cholesterol, 858mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 82g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Salmon Steaks
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC