Creamy Dill Salmon Steaks Recipe
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the onions in butter. Add the soup, cream, wine or broth and dill. Place salmon steaks on top. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 866 calories, 53 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 262 mg cholesterol, 858 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 82 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Salmon Steaks
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.