Creamy Dill Salad Dressing Recipe
I received this recipe from a restaurant, and even though I have lightened it up a bit, it is still thick and delicious. -Randa Smaligo of Pryor, Oklahoma
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, dill and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoons equals 60 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC