- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, milk, dill and seasoned salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Creamy Dill Salad Dressing in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p21
Reviews for Creamy Dill Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review