Creamy Dill Dressing
This refreshing, easy-to-mix salad dressing scores big with Kathryn Anderson's family and friends in Wallkill, New York. The creamy blend adds big dill flavor to garden-fresh salads, yet it's thick enough to use as a lively dip for raw veggies.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until smooth. Cover
- and chill. Serve over salad greens or as a dip for raw vegetables.
- Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 186 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.