Creamy Dill Dip Recipe
Be prepared—you'll likely need to make a double batch of this delightful dip. One is never enough when we have a get-together. It tastes great with just about any vegetable, so you can use whatever you have on hand as dippers.
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons equals 33 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC