- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt-free seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Dill Dip in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 1995, p8
Reviews for Creamy Dill Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review