Creamy Dill Dip with Veggies Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 32 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Dip with Veggies
"I love this dip, but I can't do the low fat on holidays as i feel there's no point lol"
"I used light mayo & regular sour cream since that's what I had in the house. This dip is very delicious....exactly what's was looking for!"
"add some garlic powder"
"This recipe sounds really good and also very simular to my mother's recipe that the family has enjoyed for years."
"This dip is very good, healthy, excellent for late night hunger attacks"