- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Dip with Veggies
Sort By :
I used light mayo & regular sour cream since that's what I had in the house. This dip is very delicious....exactly what's was looking for!
add some garlic powder
This recipe sounds really good and also very simular to my mother's recipe that the family has enjoyed for years.
Terrific,easy,healthy and tastes good-i have used it as a spread on high fiber bread for
healthy sandwiches my kind of recipe-
easy and good!