My sister-in-law shared this creamy dip with me, and my family loves it. I serve it whenever we get together. It's a great way to get everyone to eat their vegetables, too. —Judy Bartnik of Wausau, Wisconsin
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Dill Dip in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p29
Reviews for Creamy Dill Dip with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review