Creamy Dill Cucumbers Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix, dill, celery seed and pepper. Stir in the cucumbers and onion. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup: 108 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 435mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Cucumbers
"Perfect use for garden cucumbers and herbs from the garden. I added chives to the dressing."
"Very yummy! My family loved it. Makes a huge amount of dressing. Will definitely make this sgain, but will cut the dressing ingredients in half."
"I have made this recipe multiple times since we first tried it. It has become a favorite in our house."