Creamy Dill Cucumbers Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, mayonnaise, sour cream, dressing mix, dill, celery seed and pepper. Stir in the cucumbers and onion. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Dill Cucumbers
Sort By :
Perfect use for garden cucumbers and herbs from the garden. I added chives to the dressing.
Very yummy! My family loved it. Makes a huge amount of dressing. Will definitely make this sgain, but will cut the dressing ingredients in half.
I have made this recipe multiple times since we first tried it. It has become a favorite in our house.