VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1/4 to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side. Add onion; cook for 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned and a thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Remove pork and onions; keep warm.
- In the same skillet, cook wine over high heat until reduced to 1-2 tablespoons, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cream. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in mustard. Serve with pork and onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Dijon Pork Chops in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p100
Reviews forCreamy Dijon Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 11, 2010
"These pork chops are amazing! We used boneless 1-inch thick chops and doubled the sauce ingredients. So good!~ Theresa"