Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 36 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and reserved yolks; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with paprika and parsley. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Yield: 6 dozen.
2 each: 172 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Creamy Deviled Eggs
"I always add a little bit more to mine...I finely chop red and green capsicums and because we like the flavour of onions I add green tops of the spring onions finely chopped or a sprinkle of onion power to the creamed mixture if I don't have any spring onions."