Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
These deviled eggs are nicely flavored with a tang of mustard and a spark of sweetness from pickle relish. We served them at the wedding reception of my daughter, Katherine Beth, and Patrick Althouse.
- 36 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and reserved yolks; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with paprika and parsley. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Yield: 6 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 172 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 222 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Creamy Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC