Creamy Deviled Eggs
Cream cheese imparts a pleasantly smooth texture to these mouthwatering deviled eggs. Barbara Towler of Derby, Ohio shared the recipe, which makes just enough for two appetizer servings.Barbara Towler, Derby, Ohio
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites
- aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise,
- pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate
- until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 stuffed egg halves equals 171 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 224 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.