Creamy Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1 tablespoon softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside. In a bowl, combine the yolks, cream cheese, mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Deviled Eggs(5)
Sort By :
This looks great, I just Love deviled eggs, but I don't seem to have good luck making them, but I'm going to try to make these.
If deviled eggs can be decadent, these are it!
Best recipe that I have ever used for Deviled Eggs
This was a very tasty deviled egg recipe. The cream cheese did make it very smooth and creamy.
My husband and I love deviled eggs, the only ones in our family who really do, but most recipes are for too large amounts. I was thrilled to find this recipe. My husband says these eggs are the best!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Recipes for Two >
- Appetizers >
- Appetizers for Two >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >