These deviled eggs are nicely flavored with a tang of mustard and a spark of sweetness from pickle relish. We served them at the wedding reception of my daughter, Katherine Beth, and Patrick Althouse.
- 36 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Paprika and sprigs fresh parsley, stems removed
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set yolks and whites aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, pepper and reserved yolks; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites. Garnish with paprika and parsley. Refrigerate several hours before serving. Yield: 6 dozen.
Originally published as Creamy Deviled Eggs in Down the Aisle Country-Style 2000, p27
Reviews for Creamy Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review