Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese. Stir in the cucumber, onion, dill, lemon juice, peel, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1/4 cup: 63 calories, 4g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 176mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat.
Reviews for Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip
"This dip is delicious and versatile. Great on veges and crackers as a dip but also terrific on salad instead of dressing. I could see using it on just about any meat or fish as well."