- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese. Stir in the cucumber, onion, dill, lemon juice, peel, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p47
Reviews for Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2011
This dip is delicious and versatile. Great on veges and crackers as a dip but also terrific on salad instead of dressing. I could see using it on just about any meat or fish as well.