“Everything about this dip is good. It's not only low fat and low calorie, it's also fast to prepare and fantastic to eat.” Donna Roberts - Shumway, Illinois
Recommended: 42 Recipes to Boost Your Vitamin D
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and cream cheese. Stir in the cucumber, onion, dill, lemon juice, peel, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p47
Reviews for Creamy Cucumber Yogurt Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2011
"This dip is delicious and versatile. Great on veges and crackers as a dip but also terrific on salad instead of dressing. I could see using it on just about any meat or fish as well."