Creamy Crunchy Pea Salad
I like this tasty side dish since there's not much chopping involved. Vary the type of nuts to suit your family's taste.Leann Jasper, Newmarket, Ontario
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and chill
- until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 308 calories, 26 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 402 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.