- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and chill until serving. Serve on lettuce if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Creamy Crunchy Pea Salad
"I have made this many times and its great! I have found adding roasted peanut instead of almonds and I also add shredded parmesan cheese makes it even better. If there are any leftovers they are better the next day and the next day. Delicious!"
"Absolutely wonderful! I'm a perfectionist and I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe!"
"The combination of cauliflower and peas is great in this salad."
"I've made this salad for years and it's always a favorite. I like to top it with sliced almonds. Yum"