- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (thawed), chopped
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients until blended. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Just before serving, fold cream and walnuts into cranberry mixture. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews for Creamy Cranberry Salad
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious! I've started the tradition of at least one new recipe every Thanksgiving and this was the one for this year's meal. Everyone from youngest to oldest loved it, even those who didn't think they liked cranberries! I did use real whipped cream. My grandsons asked to take the leftovers home with them and my daughter called the next day to say it was all gone and they were asking for more! Now that's a recipe endorsement for sure!"
"This is so good! It's easy to make and great for holiday time!"
"Made this to take to my parents today.....holy amazing!"
"I wonder if I could use the dried cranberrys - not to fond of the fresh or frozen kind?"